Stag & Hen
General nights out
08000 257 585
Wales will face Denmark and Ireland in the Nations League in September and October.
Coaches to home matches – from north, mid and south west Wales
The Nations League is made up of 4 leagues (A-D).
League B, Group D:
WALES, Republic of Ireland and Denmark
The four mini group winners in League B are promoted to League A, with the four sides that finish bottom relegated to League C for the next competition, to be played in 2020.
NL Matchday 1: 6 September 2018 – Ireland (h)
NL Matchday 2: 9 September 2018 – Denmark (a)
NL Matchday 3: 11–13 October 2018 – No match, possible friendly
NL Matchday 4: 16 October 2018 – Ireland (a)
NL Matchday 5: 16 November 2018 – Denmark (h)
NL Matchday 6: 18–20 November 2018 – No match, possible friendly
Euro 2020 qualifiers are separate to the Nations League but the latter comes into play at the play-off stage.
Euro 2020 qualifiers draw: 22 December 2018
EQ Matchday 1: 21-26 March 2019
EQ Matchday 2: 7-11 June 2019
EQ Matchday 3: 5-10 September 2019
EQ Matchday 4: 10–15 October 2019
EQ Matchday 5: 14–19 November 2019
The top two teams from each Euro qualifiers group will qualify for the Euro 2020 finals. The last four places will be won through the play-offs.
Euro 2020 play-off draw: 22 November 2019
Euro 2020 play-offs: 26–31 March 2020
The play-offs will be contested by the 16 Nations League group winners. (The four mini group winners in each of the four leagues, A-D).
However, if any of those NL group winners have qualified for Euro 2020 through the standard Euro qualifiers, their place will go to the next highest ranked team in that mini league.
Each of the four leagues will have two single-leg semi-finals and then one single-leg final with the winner going to the Euros.
Euro 2020 finals draw: December 2019 (despite play-offs)
Euro 2020 additional final draw if needed: 1 April 2020
ON SALE NOW:
– For all trips, you need to provide the full names as they appear on passports, along with passport numbers, issue and expiry dates for all passengers, as well as dates of birth addresses, contact details and emergency contact details.
– All trips are sold on a first come, first serve basis and cannot be held.
– You are required to take out holiday insurance for any trip. We can assist with this if needed.
– A refundable security bond may sometimes required.
– Any trip may be cancelled if there is insufficient demand.
– We won’t be selling any match tickets – this is organised by the FAW.
– A valid passport is required for any trip outside the UK. Wonky Sheep Events cannot be held responsible if you or any member of your group does not have a valid passport or is refused entry or exit at any borders for any other reason.
Wonky Sheep Events is working with the United Kingdom Football Policing Unit to protect the safety of our passengers and you are required to supply passport details before you travel.
Wonky Sheep Events
Open 7 days – 9am to 8pm Tel: 08000 257 585
25 St Anthony Road, Cardiff CF14 4DF
We are a web-based company, we don’t have an office/shop to visit
Facebook: Wonky Sheep Events
All the flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. When you pay you will be supplied with an ATOL Certificate. Please ask for it and check to ensure that everything you booked (flights, hotels and other services) is listed on it. Please see our booking conditions for further information or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to: www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate.